The closeout and activation or move-in portions of the project are very important to both the owner and Fiorilli. Fiorilli works with the owner after the physical construction is complete to accomplish a smooth transition to the new facility.
Fiorilli continues to monitor the project for a period of one (1) year following move-in to assist the owner with warranty questions and procedures. Your project manager will remain the main contact during this period.Although the post construction period is often thought of as the period of move-in and equipment start-up, the Building Commissioning concept begins in the schematic design phase and ends only when the building systems operate in accordance to the design criteria.
A Smooth Transition… Closeout and Move-In Procedures
Closeout and Move-In Procedures
- Training Sessions for All Major Building Systems
- Project Management Continues for a One (1) Year Period to Assist Owner with Warranty Questions and Procedures
- Establishes an Energy Budget for the Building
- Simulates Operating Costs for the Building
- Specifies Performance Criteria for Building Systems
- Tests Building HVAC Systems
- Provides Training for Owner’s Personnel of Critical Systems
- Certifies Performance of Building Systems
- Assists in Warranty Compliance of Building Systems
- Measures and Verifies Energy Using Systems After Occupancy