Deconstruction of an over 100-year old barn reaches completion in preparation for commencing work on the 62 acre Greens at Belden campus development in Canton, Ohio. The barn located on the north side of the development, predated the 1928 opening of the former Tam O’Shanter Golf Course. The deconstruction process involved a strategic piece-by-piece dismantling of the structure which is being salvaged for reconstruction and repurposing.