The closeout and activation or move-in portions of the project are very important to both the owner and Fiorilli. Fiorilli works with the owner after the physical construction is complete to accomplish a smooth transition to the new facility.
Fiorilli continues to monitor the project for a period of one (1) year following move-in to assist the owner with warranty questions and procedures. Your project manager will remain the main contact during this period.Although the post construction period is often thought of as the period of move-in and equipment start-up, the Building Commissioning concept begins in the schematic design phase and ends only when the building systems operate in accordance to the design criteria.
A Smooth Transition… Closeout and Move-In Procedures
Closeout and Move-In Procedures
- Training Sessions for All Major Building Systems
- Project Management Continues for a One (1) Year Period to Assist Owner with Warranty Questions and Procedures
- Establishes an Energy Budget for the Building
- Simulates Operating Costs for the Building
- Specifies Performance Criteria for Building Systems
- Tests Building HVAC Systems
- Provides Training for Owner’s Personnel of Critical Systems
- Certifies Performance of Building Systems
- Assists in Warranty Compliance of Building Systems
- Measures and Verifies Energy Using Systems After Occupancy
We have integrity in all we do and believe in contributing to an amazing work environment utilizing cutting edge cool services. We live by the philosophy of work hard, play hard. We are passionate about our lifestyle and creating the “Fiorilli Family” experience for both our co-workers and clients. At the end of the day, Building Synergistic Authentic Relationships™ (BSAR) is our #1 priority. Working at Fiorilli Construction is not just a job, but a passion and we bring that to each and every project that we do.
from our blog
Purchasing or investing in commercial real estate is exciting. However when it comes to these large commercial construction projects, that excitement can quickly turn to despair if you don't have people in place. Investors who aren't in the real estate/construction...
NEW MAILING ADDRESS
3955 Center Rd.
PO Box 836
Brunswick, OH 44212